THE SECRET TO A GOOD INSTALL

The secret to making the right choice when you replace your equipment is not necessarily the brand of equipment you choose – it’s the installer you choose!

The most important factor in the life of your heater and air conditioner is the installation process. Proper installation, duct sealing and choosing the right size equipment accounts for up to 75% of the operating efficiency and performance of the system you buy.

72% of HOMEOWNERS ARE NOT SATISFIED!

According to a survey by the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) only 28% of homeowners who replaced their heating and air conditioning systems were satisfied with the results. The other 72% felt that the main reason they replaced their system was not even resolved. Why? Because a heating and air conditioning system is not a commodity like a refrigerator or toaster that you just plug in.  The efficiency, reliability, performance and safety are directly related to the quality of the installation, proper sizing, efficient air distribution, as well as its relationship with the thermal envelope of the house.

FOUR FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN REPLACING YOUR HVAC EQUIPMENT

  1. PROPER SIZE OF THE EQUIPMENT & DUCT WORK
  2. PROPER DESIGN & APPLICATION OF THE SYSTEM AS A WHOLE
  3. PROPER AIR SEAL
  4. PROPER INSTALLATION PROCEDURES & MATERIALS

TO LEARN MORE….WATCH THIS VIDEO